Electronics, IT Services
10:00am - 9:00pm
10:00am - 9:00pm
11:00am - 6:00pm
- This guy named Juanito at the Apple Department- damn good customer service. I must say.
- If you're buying a PC, be sure to ask Scott K. He's great at finding the right PC for your needs. He has the right mix of people skills and tech knowledge. I've bought 2 PCs from him.
- Good place for Mac stuff if you want to avoid the wait at the Apple Store. Some of the merch is a bit cheesy but its a fun place to browse.
- For help talk to Hector, he was helping me laptop shop. Very helpful and nice!!
- show up to work on time.
- Microcenter, where if you're lucky, we'll open up a second register for the 45 people in line.
- Now THIS is the place to buy tech gear. Forget Tiger Direct. These are the pros!
- Best place for inexpensive jump drives and memory cards
- Didn't know Microcenter now accepts #applepay till I saw the sticker on the credit card terminal
- They have everything here. All parts u would need 2 custom build computer DIY Motherboards, computer processors. All kinds custom Computer cases, cooling partsSomething places like bestbuy don't have
- I shopped there for years for a nonprofit but no more. As a tech store they are incapable of keeping tax exempt info on file and you spend a lot of time registering each time. Go to Best Buy instead.
- Ask for Ivan; real cool guy & will help you out as much as possible.
- Im bored...
- Web order pickups can skip the long checkout lines
- Knowledgeable staff, large selection, they carry some specialty brands which you can't find at other competitors. Be prepared to deal with long lines.
- The ultimate geek haven..
- nerd out! inspiration comes from may places this is one of them.
- Ryan knows a ton and is a lot of fun to geek out with.
- this place price matches newegg.com !
- Bring in your empty inkjet cartridges and get a $3 discount towards the purchase of new ink. (limit 2 per day)