Mi Casita Restaurant
6150 Av. Isla Verde
Carolina, Carolina Municipio 00979
- Mofongo is great
- My wife and I got food poisoning from here, may be the black beans, when politely informing them to avoid further customers from getting poisoned, I was told to speak to the manager later, hung up on
- Get the red snapper mofongo. It's awesome. First place we go to after getting off the plane.
- Mofongo de Mariscos is delicious! Not a bad place for breakfast either....
- The food was delicious. I like how you have parking. The place looks nice the server was very attended to us. The only thing they brought the breakfast plate first and make us wait 10min for the other
- Breakfast was bland and service was extremely slow.
- Ordered the veggie and cheese omelette. The veggies consisted of peas,carrots, grew beans, and onions. Basically a bag of frozen veggies + onions. What?? How can you call yourself a restaurant?
- Not the greatest mofongo ever, tried better in the San Juan area. --***TOURISTS if u want REAAALLY GOOD MOFONGO try "La Puerta del Mar" (in Piones) or "Los Pinos" in Santurce DELISH!***
- I can't help going here! I love everything thus so far! And yes the Mofongo is delicious! I ordered a special bc it was after bf time n i got my plain mofongo with fried eggs! YUMMY!
- Best food,best price.
- Snapper Monfungo- Delish!
- Super slow service
- Get the mofongo...
- Steak and onions
- La lasangna esta de dioses. La sopa de verduras con pollo tambin.
- Deliciosa comida Puerto Riquea! Aplausos!
- Great food.
- Mofongo was great if you are into that.
- The mofongo with lobster and mofongo with shrimp are delicious. The employees are very kind. I recommend this place
- Great Puerto Rican Food. Get the Kan Kan Pork Chop!