American, Mexican, Restaurant
$ $ $ $
- There are a bunch of great tips here. The food and dranks ~ Very good..
- Try the New Mexican Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin. Its the best and most flavorful piece of pork weve ever had.
- If you're in the mood for Bobby Flay's classic Southwestern cuisine, like the Sixteen Spice Chicken, then check out Mesa Grill in New York, NY.
- Get the Cactus Pear Margarita- or any Margarita for that matter, as 'tis their speciality!
- Have you ordered the Pressed Cuban Burger with smoked ham, swiss cheese, pickles, dijon, roasted garlic mayonnaise with adobo fries?
- Try the Lamb Porterhouse With Wild Rice Tamales. - This is so good. I'm sharing tears of joy!
- Overpriced waste of time. Loud and cramped.
- Out of everything, the margaritas and the appetizers stole the show.
- Try the shrimp tamales. For real.
- Went for Bday Party & because we're fans of Bobby Flay. Got the Pork Tenderloin. Although delicious, it was the sweet potato tamale with crushed pecan butter that was out of this world.
- Always good, always satisfying. A burst of color on fifth between 15th and 16th
- Bobby flay is sexy!!!
- Ask Billy to let you try some Bootlegger.
- Tuna Tacos & Duck Tortilla are great appetizers to start with!
- always double up on the queso fundido.
- Tamale with shrimp. Love.
- Awesome food, though tables felt a little close. If it means a lighter lunch, definitely get dessert!!
- If you're there for Restaurant Week, get the Chocolate Peanut butter Flan for dessert instead of the Pineapple Buttermilk Upside down Cake. The flan is simply awesome.
- Try the Chocolate Cake - Yum
- Try the Sophie's Chopped Salad - Yummmmo