Farm, Garden, Cidery
- Fill out a "green apple" or "red apple" form to share a compliment or concern. "Green apples" are the best way to give an employee props with management.
- Had a great time at the Orchards!We have a 2 year old and a 3 year old and they had a blast, so dd the parents!The orchard was very beautiful!The staff was friendly,The retail shop is simply amazing.
- It's pronounced mer-sears, just ask them :)
- apples apples apples!!!!
- Family owned establishment shows all the way to the BEST FRIED PIES! You gotta make sure to get them AFTER pickin or they will slow you down, if you did it right and had a half dozen or so that is ;-0
- Cider slushy is
- WOW.. Try the different ciders.. My GF loves the small apple pies.
- Delicious apple and peach wines at reasonable prices. We had to try all 4 flavors!
- Free Wi-Fi
- The blueberry fried pies are fantastic!
- Fried pies, fresh strawberries and apples in season!! Always worth the stop!
- Some of the most wonderful apples in Georgia.
- Try the Fried Apple Pies, Apple Cinnamon Bread, and Apple Butter!
- The fried pies are awesome! Also they so self pick fruits depending on the season. Wonderful place.
- Stop by and get a fried pie- delish!
- They have some of the best apples!! Their bakery is awesome, especially their apple fritters.
- This is the greatest place ever. If your looking for fruit this is the place. Apples year round. Peaches. You pick or buy packaged.
- After apple picking, turn your attention to the homemade hard ciders and wines at this southern orchard.Dont leave without trying a wine slushy, made from Mercier's homemade peach and apple wines.
- Breakfast was wonderful!
- Fried apple pies and cake donuts = time for fall. Yep.