3252 NE 1st Ave (The Shops at Midtown Miami)
Miami, FL 33137
- This creative mexican spot's got all-u-can-eat tacos for $23 all night on Mon's, Tues-Thurs after 10pm, and Fri & Sat from 11pm to close. GO!
- The decor here is awesome and their weekend brunch is only $35 w/unlimited margaritas!
- Must try cocktail ----> b.n.g.t.m. (Big nose goes to mexico) with Herradura Blanco & reposado, dark rum, guava, orgeat, and a touch of fire ... No really, FIRE. :)
- Modeled after a Mexican farmers market, the 95-seat restaurant will serve more than 10 different types of tacos, including chef Patricio Sandovals pescado taco.
- Tacos al Pastor are a MUST try!! A totally different taco experience
- Try the Los Hermanos cocktail to start the night... A perfect blend of sweet & savory.
- Tonights 5-course pairing dinner at Mercadito ($45, 8 pm) provides the opportunity to try the agave plant: mezcal. Enjoy the best dishes from Southern Mexico as well as 5 kinds of Del Maguey Mezcal.
- 5 de mayo at mercadito is where you need to be!
- A group of friends can enjoy a full brunch spread, including cocktails, for $30 a person. Everyone can drink as they please for an hour and a half.
- The guacamole chipotle is much better. The traditional is good.
- So you're checking-in at Mercadito... Why aren't you sitting at my bar for over 100 tequilas and mezcals + our full dinner menu? We make it rain agave!!
- Delicious guacamole and fish tacos! Also, must try the pineapple juice! Yum!
- Our Waitress is Fab but the guy who sat us is an asshole : and Ummm if they don't turn this damn music down uuuuggghhh
- Great Mexican food at even better prices...plus a wonderful cocktail program to go along with it.
- Quieres tequila? Then partake in the 4-course tequila dinner series! A different brand is featured every night so come back to try them all!
- Taqueria's Salads are amazing. I recommend ordering some of the guacamole and putting it on top
- Carnitas Signature is the most delicious and unique combination I've had in a while. EAT IT!
- The signature carnitas are flavorful & the fried onions on top give it a crunchy, yummy bite!
- An GREAT cocktaill to try is the "Los Hermanos" ... Made with mezcal, passionfruit, mint, agave nectar, & yucateca.
- Really friendly & food is great... They also give away samples of margarita! :)