Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Parking lot total nightmare
- Produce great. Get it before 5 pm but no later than 7 as the shelves are empty. Hence always fresh!
- Worst ever. Always slow. It's OK if you get a few items but if you actually do grocery shopping your going to wait awhile. Go to kroger. They have better stuff for cheaper and checkout is fast.
- @Josh C. haha look how mad you are.
- The organic fruit and veggie selection sucks
- Bons preos
- For all you travelers out there, Meijer has the largest selection of travel-size accessories of anywhere!
- I'm so glad they help you with the big items such as soft drinks, milk etc in the self checkout. Always ready to help with a smile.
- Good deals... and every thing you need in one store. I like that it is always clean looking as well.
- The produce ducks at this Meijer
- M Perks rock! I just saved $7 off my $30 purchase!
- So so prices
- Chrissy shops here. She's the Big Deal.
- Standing behind a lady returning cereal to the mayor
- That guy that looks like Bobby in the bakery IS Bobby. Jsyk
- When the pet store is closed...you can always come here!
- Meijer brand self-rising pizzas are the best! ;)
- Chris shops here. He's kind of a big deal :)
- Go earlier in the day because shelves tend to be empty at the end of the day.
- Need to buy a toaster.