Supermarket, Grocery Store
- If you're looking for the pepperoni, it's next to the popsicles, of course
- Great employees
- By there is a red box machine inside. You know in case you have no idea what the internet is.
- They are doing $5 off if you buy gunny bears, duct tape, condoms, rope, a Yanni CD, and a pine tree air freshener together. Ask for the John Tesh package.
- US Bank branch that is open until 8pm 7 days a week at this specific location.
- Customers here have a 50% accuracy rate at best when using the bathroom. You are better off using a bush in the parking lot.
- Bathrooms are so gross. Crap up to the rim really to the rim!
- Red Box Machine Inside
- The Deli is a weak spot. Cold cut selection is OK, deli salads are lacking. Also need to have more than one person working behind the counter.
- Open 24 hours, good in a pinch.
- Interesting store. Like a Target/Walmart with tons of stuff in addition to groceries.
- This Meijer seems to always be out of stock of about 1/3 of the items that I need.
- They have really yummy baked goods especially cakes and muffins
- Don't go here.
- The restrooms are gross.
- Put out your cigarette while close to the gas pumps!
- Ahh not different than any other Meijer except for the hot food section of the deli needs to step it up a bit.