Supermarket, Grocery Store
- I saw a girl open a box of oreos, eat a bunch of them and leave them in a random isle.
- By far the most polite & helpful staff of any area grocery stores.
- Various antibiotics, medformkn, and prenatal vitamins are free with a prescription.
- open 24/7 most everyday
- Ask about the brand new gluten free list. It lists every product that is gluten free
- The deli department is usually understaffed so it takes forever
- I love Meijer and it does not stink!
- Not just a grocery store, and definitely a step up from that turd of a wal-Mart across the street.
- Meijers is the shit son all day everyday it is better than Sams and Wallmart
- Try sea salt vanilla Ice cream! Best dessert downtown!
- Great produce & pretty much never busy!
- Superchargers in parking lot
- The store was relatively clean and most of the staff was nice. They were out of stock of a lot of merchandise though. It was a Tuesday evening
- Food and grocery on the left, toys on the right. Park accordingly.
- Nothing at all
- Friendly staff and decent prices
- Home of the slowest cashiers in the world.
- Great store and prices, but the check out lines are tooo long.
- I love the clothes at Meijer!
- todos los productos mexicanos estan expirados