- 1/2 pound Salmon
- 1 pound Small Potatoes
- 1 pound Fresh Green Beans
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 teaspoon Salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper, divided
- 2 small Lemons
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Dried Greek Seasoning
- 2 ounces Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes. Move potatoes to the edge of pan.
- Sprinkle salmon with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and two cloves of garlic.
- Arrange the salmon in the center of the pan.
- Toss green beans with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and arrange the beans on the pan.
- Squeeze lemons over the veggies and fish and add it to the veggies.
- Broil salmon and veggies for 10-12 minutes or until done, adding the tomatoes 2 minutes before cook time ends.
- Combine remaining garlic, 1/4 cup of oil, second lemon juiced, seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Drizzle over salmon before serving.
- Top with feta cheese.