Medan Selera Taman Eng Ann
Jalan Pekan Baru,Off Persiaran Sultan Ibrahim,Kawasan 17
, Selangor 41150
- A nice place to have a lunch :)
- Must try the Curry Mee..
- The Asam laksa is nice!
- Tried both, prefer eng ann popiah more than tan kee due to its flavor. Tan kee popiah has the best wax meat in it compare to eng ann but lack of certain flavor. My vote goes to eng ann(orange plate)
- Been here several times... Tan Kee popiah sells the best popiah in Klang !
- Try the assam laksa
- Char kuey teow here is great!
- , must try! Char kuat teow delicous!!! Pasembor also not bad!!!
- Lots of food here.Asam laksa,popiah,cendol,yong tao fu and etc. Formerly known as eng ann big tree stall.
- Quite like noodles are springy and cooked just nice, generous amount of cha Siew, noodles are not oily and too salty. All just nice! Rojak is not bad too!
- Chee Cheong Fan <3
- Vegetarians, feel free to ask for vegetarian versions of rojak and Poh Piah (Tan Kee).
- Tan Kee Popiah is GOOD here....
- Asam laksa here is awesome and the chee cheong fun beside the asam laksa stall is super good ....
- Kononnya Economy mihun mee..RM 5 pula..lagi super pai jiak.. =.=
- Hot hot hot
- All the klangies been here..
- Must try the Poh Piah and Chee Cheong Fan here.
- Rojak.... Fresh fruit with the fragrant sauce is so good... Sauce gravy is just nice to coat the fruits and the peanuts give a crunchy feel