Meadow Lake Wind Farm
- Drive through at night to see the lights blink in unision.
- We can't stop now, this is bat country!
- If you get bored, try to math out the ROI in your head.
- a little creepy
- Its like being in a land of giants
- One of the largest wind farms in the world
- Creepy at night
- The future.
- They are actually wind turbines. Some people get really mad if you call them windmills
- They are cool.. but creepy. It's like I'm in some weird scifi land.
- Watch the road, not the hypnotic spinning of the windmills.
- This is really cool! Windmills on both sides of the interstate!!
- Don't stare directly at the blinking red lights...they will suck you in!
- Windmills drowning in mist and fog ..
- Don Quixote by day, eerie blinking alien lights at night.
- It feels like we are being invaded by aliens.
- As of 8/2011 there are 655 wind turbines.Namplate capacity of 600MW
- climb windmill
- Looks like and alien invasion at night
- Dont get too distracted, it is definitely easy to keep your eyes off of the road and watch the blades spin