- Theres no better and cheaper way to enjoy a baseball game then at a Brooklyn Cyclones game. Youre so close to the players and beers and dogs are awesome.
- Eat first. Lines are deathly slow and food is lame.
- Home of the only other professional sports team in the borough; the Brooklyn Cyclones (NY Mets minor league affiliate)
- Best days to go are Weekend Night Games w/ Fireworks after Cyclones games.
- surprisingly awesome fireworks for Friday and Saturday night games.
- Great seats at awesome prices! Let's Go CYCLONES!
- Kyle the peanut vendor rides a unicycle while juggling. He was on Letterman and the Colbert Report.
- One of the best places to see a minor league game! Just feet away from the boardwalk at Coney Island. Before or after the game walk the boardwalk, ride the amusements and have a hot dog at the origina
- Awesome BallPark,Nathan's The Rides, Can't Beat It :)
- Fun fact: The Brooklyn Cyclones are known for their outlandish promotions. In the past, they've offered free tickets for life to anyone who would agree to name their child Brooklyn or Cy.
- These kids are so young, in the dugout instead of Gatorade they have formula.
- Ride the cyclone!
- Yay baseball... Gotta love cheap tickets and cheap(er) food/beer!!! Cyclones turned a TRIPLE PLAY too during this game, whoa!
- A gorgeous place to see some baseball. Grab a Nathan's hot dog and enjoy!
- you will die of hunger waiting in line for food....
- S.I. Yankees suck!!!!
- Can of Sam Adams is 7 bucks. Reasonably priced for being out in NY
- There's nothing better than a minor league baseball game in the summer. It's a great family activity and also a good time with friends! And it's at Coney Island! Bonus!!!
- TNA Wrestling makes another trip to Brooklyn, New York.
- I had an amazing time !!!! Deadhead !