McNally Jackson Store: Goods for the Study
50 W 8th St (6th Avenue)
New York, NY 10011
- A notetakers paradise
- Amazing stationary store, well worth checking out!
- Omg its so hard to leave the store without a purchase!
- What a cool shops. All sorts of stationary items and more. Totally recommendable.
- If you enjoy pens, stationary, calendars, letter press cards or anything else paper related you have come to the right place.
- This place is fantastic! Great stationary, pens, pencils, and fancy imported notebooks!
- Love journals diversity
- beautiful and magical spot filled with all of the best paper products from notebooks to cards of any occasion to wrapping paper -interesting furniture along the walls is also for sale
- Beautiful notebooks that inspire great ideas. There's something for everyone with any kind of budget. I love their $9 selection of quality notebooks
- A larger counterpart to Nolita location
- Vast selection of greeting cards and writing instruments. Adequate selection of notepads. Attentive staff who has good taste in music.
- This is a great place to get more unique greeting cards for any special day. Some other small items work well for gifts too, especially gifts for a professional colleague for their personal workspace.
- Moleskin notebooks are overrated.