Park, Dog Run, Playground
601 Alhambra Blvd (btwn McKinley Blvd & H St)
Sacramento, CA 95816
- A lap around the perimeter (including the small park) is just a little over a mile. Great for training.
- Don't bring bread to feed the ducks, bring feed or green veggies. Bread is harmful to ducks & geese.
- The playground was just remodeled with a historic sacramento theme, great for kids! Also bring seed to feed the squirrels and ducks, not bread! Finally, be sure to check out the rose garden!
- Just an amazing park and it is great for the whole family!
- Perfect place for a picnic
- Free yoga in the park on Saturday mornings @ 9am by the Rose Garden.
- This is one of Sacramento's jewels. This park has something for everyone, every age: dog park, kids playground, rose garden, pond, running trail and more.
- Great for running laps.
- The mayor is a fraud. I think he just lives close enough to check in. Booooo!
- This is one of the best parks in Sacramento. Kids love feeding the ducks or playing in the expansive playground. And don't miss Saturday morning Yoga in the Park!
- Get you weekend walk on! and play some horse shoe too!
- Vinyasa flow yoga, I recommend to work on the physical technique aspect 1st and your breathing 2nd.
- Tennis courts are always full so have a back up plan.
- Don't blink.
- Take the kids to the park to play and bring some bread to feed the ducks. Oh and take a stroll in the Rose Garden.
- very nice park :) tennis courts, playground, duck pond, path for walking/jogging, n library...!! love it!
- Love the duck pond!
- Great path for walking or jogging. Nice duck pond, playground and pool for those family outings. Plenty of picnic spots, too! Don't miss the rose garden.
- Take the kids to the park and watch the parent have more fun then the kids
- Where is the dog park part of it???