McKibbin's Irish Pub
Pub, Bar, Irish
1426 rue Bishop (btwn boul. de Maisonneuve O & rue Ste-Catherine O)
Montréal, QC H3G 2E6
- tell Katie the barmaid that London Ontario is the greatest place on earth!
- Best irish pub in town! Great fish and chips!
- Take the Rim Reaper Challenge, if you dare. It's insanity.
- The food & the back terrace (in the summer) are excellent.
- Make sure you hit the top floor for some dance music if ever things get boring.
- Bison burger, fries with Currie sauce and a pint of Irish petroleum. And to make sure everything goes down proper you end this with a Bushmills neat!
- Belle terrasse cache l'arrire!
- essay leur ail de poulet vous all vous rappel a vie garantie !!!" :O
- music on the weekend
- Ask julien for a verry good cocktail
- T Ou est bon
- The best Irish pub I ever been out of Ireland. Main floor is always cool with live music, but the atmosphere downstairs is the best thanks to Kevin !
- Maybe the best Irish pub in downtown. The style is really an Irsih one and the service is excellent.
- Not the most vegetarian friendly place, but the Guinness is lovely.
- Ambiance, menu et bire
- Good food and friendly staff! Beer can be a little pricey because its mostly imported from Ireland, but they have a local selection that is a few dollars less. They also have live music every night
- They have all together
- Common Irish pub, nice location, good cheese nachos
- Descent place close to Concordia for chilling
- Can watch NHL hockey here