4999 Factory Shops Blvd (Meadows Pkwy)
Castle Rock, CO 80108
- The abundance of salt in the food goes great with the vinegar of the customer service.
- One of the slower McDonald's I've ever been to. Don't come here if you're in a hurry.
- Because it is located near the outlet mall, this McD's is always super busy. They also never have the new happymeal toys the 1st day they are released.
- There is no playground at this McDonalds.
- Fastest way to kill yourself.
- staff is idiotic, no wonder they have signs for hire all over the place. and why are they all wearing chef coats? they had three - THREE people attempt to wipe off my cup after making it sticky.
- Watch the automated soda machine while you're waiting at the drive thru.
- Super friendly staff even at 2am
- Very slow service and dirty rest rooms. Not up to McDonalds standards. They were friendly at least.
- This McDonalds has free AT&T Wi-Fi. Its easy to log on and stay connected while you dine.
- Had to wait about 15 minutes for them to find hot fudge for my sundae :(
- By far the continuously slowest McDonalds I have ever been to