- Eat this shit and you'll die a horribly, cholestorol filled, painful cardiac related death
- Really modern looking chairs
- People are such haters. There's no need to make your tip about the health of the food at McDonald's. just talk about this location!
- Enjoying the free Wi-Fi
- Watch out the NoMad hobos like hanging out here. There some very polite intelligent hobos and then your more than frequent crazies.
- Awesome chairs by the entrance.
- Steak bagel without egg is the best.
- Mcrib. Seriously, why get anything else?
- The McEverything is a must-have
- Smooth jazz!
- Breakfast of champions: Sausage McMuffin no egg and a hash brown PUT ON THE SANDWICH. Two packs of ketchup. Diet coke. Less than four bucks, baby.
- This store recently got a make over. They now have the digital kiosks where you can order your food. I personally don't like them.
- During renovation: open for take-out only. No seating.
- Woefully slow. Understaffed. Staff on personal phones while serving. Unreal.
- Choose Baffalo Source for Mac Nuggets!
- They will accommodate vegetarian requests which is awesome
- Omg so good when drunk but there dollar menu is a HUGE lie
- For the location, oddly cozy, large sofa seats in the front. Favored (not surprisingly) by the homeless. Food is, well, it's McDonald's.
- Wow I saw the calorie count for the food here and it's insane. How do people eat this shit on a daily basis? Had a snack wrap grilled chicken 260 calories and a water. Burgers are disgusting. Lol