Fast Food, Breakfast, Restaurant
4200 South St (btwn Cochise & Tonto Trail)
Lafayette, IN 47905
- Stopped here on my way to Indy, one of the nicest McDonald's I've been in.
- Free WiFi
- Has computer ordering, mobile ordering and the service staff is superb!
- Caramel macchiato I thought it was the best one that I've had in 3 different states. And the staff goes above and beyond to make sure that the customers happy I am thrilled of this location
- We love the snack size Oreo blizzard as a late night snack
- Cheep eets
- I order 2 sausage burritos, ask for salsa, woman at the windows says there is a hot and a mild in the bag. What do i get? No salsa, and two ice cold burritos. Yum.
- The new Premium McWraps are awesome. Especially the sweet chili one!
- This mcdonalds WILL screw up your order...every time.
- Kids will climb out the window to rescue your change
- add special sauce
- One od the worst McD's. They gave me an expired fruit & walnut pack and they always mess u my order. Smh.
- Sit by the fireplace for the ambiance, the logs really glow
- If u have UPromise account, grab an arches card to help save money.
- *I only fux with their breakfast.
- $1 Large coffee