Dim Sum, Cantonese
- Food was "eh," but service was pretty bad
- 72, 89, 104, 108, 128, 129, 134
- The food was just okay, not wow! Pricey as well. There are other restaurants that are much better.
- 71,104,115,129,134 , 102, 72, 89,104, 129, 135, 120
- I love the dim sum here, great for weekend brunch with family and friends
- Koi is a lot better. Like if you agree.
- Siu mai was very tasty!
- Best taro dumplings!
- Wifi: Guest123
- WTF I have to pay for the rest mistake, ordered dumplings they sent me pork shank, told them they make a mistake the waiter said there is nothing he can do! I ask mgr same answer totally bad service.