- Great place for music but avoid the top floor, row B - hard wooden seats with absolutely no leg room.
- Do not sit in the gallery unless you are anorexic and 4 feet tall and enjoy sitting on wood chairs built in the 50's
- When your ticket says "view obstructed by post," it means it. Be careful when you're ordering balcony seats
- Beautiful venue, with great sound. However as it is an old venue, the seats while comfy are very close together and beams can obstruct view
- There can be some bad seats so just be aware of the seating chart before buying scalped/second-market tickets - especially if it's a sitdown show!
- Great place and sound! Incredible show and concert by The National.
- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds hit Canadian Music Fest March 23rd! Check www.cmw.net for details!
- If you are over six feet tall and sitting in the gallery section, bring kneepads.
- Rocked out to Wilco
- Spring for the floor seats if you can, its definitely worth it.
- A building like no other in Toronto! Arguably the best acoustics AND so much warmth and character.
- Saw the Pixies here. Nice venue, helpful/friendly staff; not sure this was right place for that show. Only because of the seats and the theater atmosphere which are both great. Sound was excellent.
- The sound is very good!
- Sight lines are good.
- The place is really cool, but very uncomfortable. Smaller seats than old venues in Nashville. And they slide forward and back. It's odd. Lids for drinks. Stopped serving before the show was over.
- The acoustics of this venue is extraordinary. It is an old place, so the seats are tight with small leg room. Some seat views are obstructed with beams.
- Sound quality is top notch!
- The venue, the music
- This is the best venue in Toronto for a relaxing show. The seats aren't comfortable, but the environment is cozy, the sound is great, and it's a Toronto landmark.