4120 N Lindbergh Blvd
Hazelwood, MO 63044
- Massas is the best!!!!!
- NO A/C - OUCH!!!!!
- Fantastic place. Definitely recommended.
- Everything is good.
- Brilliant steaks,ask Adam for cocktails especially martini,beautiful experience
- My only comment is the I want to go back.
- The beef pepe is Amazing!! Also love the Cajun pasta, although I prefer it with linguine noodles. The service is positively STELLAR, I can't say enough about the staff. This is my happy place.:)
- GREAT PASTA!!! YOU CAN OFTEN FIND JACK OR BILL MASSA HERE GREETING GUESTS ON WEEKENDS.
- Awesome food. Try the Gamberi. Awesome servers also.
- The Cajun Pasta is turning into my favorite. Got the flavor without the HOT that everyone else seems to think it has to be.
- Tonight was my first time dining here. I loved the tutta mare, caesar salad, and strawberry cheesecake. I love the atmosphere and the servers here.
- Ask for Joan to be your waitress. Neil is the best chef ever. Try the spinach artichoke bake. Yum!
- If you get a pizza you have to tell them to put garlic in the sauce, both cheeses and extra crispy with ur choice of toppings. The best!
- Ask Adam to make you a Tequila Martini. Tell him Vinny sent you
- Steak Pepe, need I say more?
- Salmon was meh, but the filet is always fantastic.