- I drove from Houston to New York stopping at every famous fried chicken joint and this was by far the best fried chicken I've ever had! Servers and fellow patrons were extremely friendly as well!
- Can't go wrong with their award winning fried chicken and cornbread! Place packs a crowd for good reason!
- Their prices are reasonable in my opinion.
- Get the pulley bones.
- Candied Yams means spiced yams. They are only one spice short of being pumpkin spice. Potato salad, greens and broccoli w/cheese are all good standards.
- Amazing fried chicken, but the biscuits did it for me. So amazing! The lima beans and the candied yam were also phenomenal.
- Great food!!!! Try the Lima beans & their mashed potatoes & fried chicken are always good
- I love Martins!!!! Try the chicken & you won't be disappointed!!
- The turkey 'n dressin' is amazin' :)
- Sweet potato casserole tuesdays!
- The best southern style food in town. However, their quality also matches their price, very steep.