- Big ups for making a proper Manhattan. Stirred, with brandied Luxardo cherries.
- Try the Amelia Earhart, official Repeal Day Santa Barbara Vintage Cocktail. Celebrating the pilot and feminist icon, mixing Beefeater gin, fresh lemon juice, Luxardo Liqueur and Creme de Violette.
- try the ham panini and Fresh Alaskan King Crab. Martini? The Marquee, of course!
- If they offer you peanuts be prepared to pay 7.00 .Whereas they are served hot and toasty they are just a bowl of nuts. Great adult bar overall.
- Try the Dress Rehearsal! It's great. And be nice to Chelsea ;)
- Eye candy tonight @ 9:30 pm
- Every drink is a piece of art! Try them all during happy hour!
- The Intermission cocktail is special. Gin, malibu rum, aloe vera juice and a basil leaf. Smells floral, like St. Germain. Elegant, not girlie. On the happy hour menu, too.
- The happy hou'sr pretty good charcuterie plate.
- My new favorite place
- Jelly beans n martinis...