The Market Place
New American, American
$ $ $
- Hmm..Market Place served some of the best food and wine I've had in a long time. We ate late though and had a really awesome waiter. It was a perfect birthday night. Maybe different when it's packed.
- Been at the table for over an hour and still haven't gotten our food. If you want a looooong night out enjoy. If you want what I would consider normal service. Bypass this place.
- Enjoying a nice glass of the Fiano/Greco from Puglia before my butterfish
- Definitely try the Mac & cheese, the everything seed bread, house made pickles and the PEI mussels. The mac was super cheesy and creamy. The sauce the mussels came in was awesome.
- Brunches were just OK. Nothing special - much better places to visit in Asheville.
- Our best meal in Asheville. Everything was delicious.
- Mac & cheese, mushroom gratin, $2 drafts on Tuesday, 1/2 off wine on Wednesday.
- Great food! Great service!
- Seriously! Chef Dissen can class up Mac n cheese and Fried chicken. All food is sourced local and it's amazing. A foodie treat. If you can, ask for Denise. Best server ever! Amazing food. Great staff.
- I remembered the great lunch sandwiches, so my wife & I went back for anniversary dinner. Sadly, my wife's chicken smelled borderline; my $18 ravioli was so petit that it only fits as an appetizer.
- Mac and Cheese...AMAZING! Service was outstanding.
- Try the Charcuterie selection #Yum
- Good vibe, nice mellow DJ music while dining, and Josh at the bar is about as top notch as it gets.
- Wild red snapper is to die for and the saffron asparagus rissoto ufff...
- Try the crab cake. Delicious!!!
- Chicken was undercooked, underseasoned. Service was slow and annoying.
- Try the mac and cheese with chutney, mmmm