The Market Place
New American, American
$ $ $
- Hmm..Market Place served some of the best food and wine I've had in a long time. We ate late though and had a really awesome waiter. It was a perfect birthday night. Maybe different when it's packed.
- Been at the table for over an hour and still haven't gotten our food. If you want a looooong night out enjoy. If you want what I would consider normal service. Bypass this place.
- Enjoying a nice glass of the Fiano/Greco from Puglia before my butterfish
- Definitely try the Mac & cheese, the everything seed bread, house made pickles and the PEI mussels. The mac was super cheesy and creamy. The sauce the mussels came in was awesome.
- Brunches were just OK. Nothing special - much better places to visit in Asheville.
- Our best meal in Asheville. Everything was delicious.
- Mac & cheese, mushroom gratin, $2 drafts on Tuesday, 1/2 off wine on Wednesday.
- Great food! Great service!
- Seriously! Chef Dissen can class up Mac n cheese and Fried chicken. All food is sourced local and it's amazing. A foodie treat. If you can, ask for Denise. Best server ever! Amazing food. Great staff.
- I remembered the great lunch sandwiches, so my wife & I went back for anniversary dinner. Sadly, my wife's chicken smelled borderline; my $18 ravioli was so petit that it only fits as an appetizer.
- Mac and Cheese...AMAZING! Service was outstanding.
- Try the Charcuterie selection #Yum
- Good vibe, nice mellow DJ music while dining, and Josh at the bar is about as top notch as it gets.
- Wild red snapper is to die for and the saffron asparagus rissoto ufff...
- Try the crab cake. Delicious!!!
- Chicken was undercooked, underseasoned. Service was slow and annoying.
- Try the mac and cheese with chutney, mmmm
- The Omelette of the Day was excellent (homemade pimento and bacon), the breakfast potatoes and jalapeo muffin were fine, and the Pickle Bloody Mary could quite possibly be the worst Ive ever had.