Market of Choice
Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Pretty conscientious coffee offerings. Full disclosure, I roast one of 'em, but I love having so much art available from my pals in the business. Specialty staff are selective about what they stock.
- I challenge you to cut anything with those plastic knifes.
- Daily soup is Mama Leone's...delicious with a fresh baked cheesy bread stick!!
- They have Stumptown coffee!!!
- They make the BEST (spring form pan) quiche I've ever had!!! Best mochas too!!!
- They make their mochas with made from scratch ganache!!! So good!
- Beer, wine, deli, meat...
- So many craft beers!
- Great deli. Sushi is fresh and the best big store sushi in town. Bulk section has hard to find item.
- The meat selection is superb. I also love their Paninis.
- I love the stir fry noodles. Pretty good selection of sauces and toppings. Plus you can add shrimp for next to nothing. Good deal. Less expensive than the noodle place downtown.
- Great super market. A little spendy but they have a awesome deli.
- There is no wifi
- There are thee nice chairs by the big fire place. So nice on a cool day. Lunch by the fire.
- If we are what we eat, perhaps I should start introducing myself as Brie.
- The cleanest bathroom......... EVER
- Go to the upper level to study!
- Best ever mac n cheese ever made ever!
- Best produce and poultry ever..Desserts aren't bad either.
- Save room for dessert from the bakery! I recommend the eclairs.