Mariscos Costa Azul
2001 N Buena Vista St (at W Empire Ave)
Burbank, CA 91504
- Ask for the chimichurri sauce... Very spicy and orange. Goes well with the burritos!
- The Campechana here is tasty but small for the price. It does include oysters which is an ingredient not all restaurants add.
- Great chips and salsa, good shrimp tacos too, but I come here for the cevich tostadas.
- Try the Ceviche -
- The cooks are wannabe comedians and try to charge you for a few extra radishes.
- The shrimp cocktail is pricey but they do pack in the shrimp.