Marina Bay Sands Casino
- No photo taking is allowed in the Casino !!!
- Huat ah ! roulette & jack pot time (;
- Locals who visit the casino needs to pay SGD100. Not worth it if you not good in gambling.
- Lower level casino is smoking + gambling... Ugh.. Can hardly breathe. I think I'm getting asthma
- It's always bag check before you leave the premises! Without fail!
- Great place to have some fun. its open 24 hours, but please be careful don't get addicted to it. No photo allowed in here. No short pants, no sandal, and need passport to get in. Free drink inside.
- One of the biggest casinos in the world is in this hotel. The design of the hotel will also amaze you.
- Nice Casino,, almost similiar with Casino in Macau..
- Don't gamble is the best!!
- Put Money Take Money
- Put the money back in your wallet and leave! ;) you will lose it
- : Biggest casino in town.
- Fantastic View from the Infinity pool.
- Addictive, of course. Free water and coffee while gambling
- Bring your passport or you'll be rudely told to go away. Tip - if you just want to see it, follow signs to celebrity chef resteraunts where you can watch the gamblers from above. No eating required.
- This is a world-class luxury casino and hotel in Singapore.
- Excuse me sir/mdm no taking picture at this location. Thank you
- Stunning casino with free entry, wifi, water, coffee, tea and soda. Join the Sands Rewards club.
- Bring your original passport, security won't even look at photocopy version of passport!
- foreigner bring passport for free entry! it's crowded, so many ppl just watching, elderly in the slot machines! I tried slot, and i win like 0,6cents. coffee, water and resto are available.