Marin Sun Farms
10905 Shoreline Highway One
Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
- We got the lamb and goat burger, both awesome and not gamey. The sesame brioche bun is amazing. Get lamb if you like bacon and a juicy burger. Get goat if you want the creamy pairing with goat chvre.
- Not only do they raise their animals humanely, but they make the best burger I've even eaten. And they cook their fries in pork fat. You have to stop here if you're in the Point Reyes area.
- The lam burger with pork lard fries! OMG
- Pick up some frozen sausages on your way out! You won't be sorry!
- Unbelievable lamb burger. Best burger I've EVER had. Chili bean soup is really good too.
- Try the Beef Burger - Excellent ground beef.
- Delicious Ribeye Steak with fries!
- the brussels sprouts were AMAZING
- Our server was great, however the rest of the staff seemed rushed. The bathrooms looked uncared for. We ordered a lamb burger medium came out well done. Great atmosphere poor execution
- The Goat burger is a must. How many times can you say you've had a goat burger? After you do you will wonder why beef burgers are even a thing.
- Get a flight of Sean Thackery wines!
- Best ever. Everything.
- Beef Burger!
- Order the lamb burger.
- Burgers. All of them. Oh and get the fresh gelato.
- The porchetta sandwich was mindblowing. My only regret is that I couldn't also eat a burger simultaneously.
- If available, get the aged burger. Amazing.
- Best filet mignon beef steak ever.
- get the brussel sprouts
- The Steak Sandwich was the best I've had!