- "This is where hunger comes to die" - Brian
- breakfast goodness
- Go to the Marietta Diner and pick something off the massive menu. The menu is epic, and the portions are generous.
- Great food and great service as always been coming here sinc
- Best place to get a HUGE piece of cake at 3am!
- Generous!!!! Great food! Always open...the desserts are insane!
- Love the spinach pie!
- Look at portions! Crazy huge and taste good!!
- Excellent variety of menu choices! Try the spinach stuffed flounder and crab stuffed mushrooms! Seafood Bisque will make you wanna slap your mama! #Marietta
- If you have a problem watch out for the manager Tommy. He will go get a menu to argue that you are wrong and he is right and still not fix the problem.
- Tip ur servers over 18% please. U pay their bills
- Best. Cakes. EVER!
- Awesome everytime at any hour!
- I've yet to have anything here that wasn't delicious, but ending your meal with a slice of carrot cake is a must.
- Saturdays are busy. Be prepared for 25 mins wait.
- People who say food never tastes as good as skinny feels, have never eaten here! Try the Death by Chocolate cake.
- Try everything
- Horrible service every time!
- We stay eating here. The people are nice, the managers are nice, and the food menu is overwhelming, but trust that's not a bad thing.
- For dinner: Turkey & Dressing. Dessert: Chocolate Suicide Cake