Marathon Music Works
Music Venue, Concert Hall
- It is NOT cash only; credit card tabs with only $10 minimum. Great venue for locals to see their favorite bands.
- Its like a giant warehouse and a pretty cool place to see bands to big for exit in and the end. The bar was pretty bad though, super expensive, no cheap beers.
- I appreciate the Ryman & other classic venues,but when I want to pay $20-30 to hear a great band this by Far my fav place. HUGE fans keep it cool. Drink pours are generous, b-rooms very acceptable. A+
- Amazingly preserved building with a modern flair. Be sure to check out the Marathon Car Museum.
- Great sound.
- Parking available behind venue and end of marathon building for $5. Limited amount of free street parking.
- One of Nashvilles newest locally owned and operated concert spaces, this venue has a beautiful open, loft-like feel. Parking is typically easy, but be safe and check the show schedule to plan ahead.
- Get to the Will Call line early (or very late) because their system of recalling orders is very primitive. Printed out sheets and a highlighter?
- Don't take pictures.
- Fills the gap left by city hall. Yay
- We love going there over and over.Food,Fun abd Drink.
- Great historic place to visit
- Lots of ceiling fans so on a 90 day it was refreshing!!
- Nice concert venue; middle-sized, nice stage view, and reasonable-ish drinks!
- Big venue, I didn't see a concert here but I can it see it being good for that.
- Nice place to see bands! I went here for the first time on New Years, and I had a blast! Bathroom attendants (tip if you would like) and $10 min at bar.
- This is a great venue. Standing room only, so bring comfortable shoes.
- It was amazing ...! Artic Monkeys Rock!
- Comfortable temp if you can stand under one of the big fans. Cool venue but acoustics need some work. $10 min credit card tabs. Nice bathrooms and bars on each side of venue.
- 3 bars. 1 quiet sit down. Smoking patio. No Sambuca..wtf!? Still a good venue.