Maple Leaf Bar
Bar, Music Venue
- Rebirth... enough said
- Known for music and having an enjoyable time, stop by this bar for live music 7 days a week. Its most popular on Tuesday nights when the Rebirth Brass Band plays.
- Great spot for music after a dinner at Jacques-Imo's
- Loved going here on Tuesday nights! - McKenzie, Real World: New Orleans
- Crawfish on the table on Sunday's night is a special experience :-)
- Papa Grows Funk...great band plays regularly
- Papa Grows Funk every Monday night. Who dat?! New orleanian epitome. Much love.
- good times and live performance by Rebirth
- If you can't make it to The Quarter to celebrate Superbowl, this is the next best place.
- During crawfish season they do delicious crawfish boils with lots of goodies Sunday nights at 10, followed by Walter Wolfman Washington. $10!
- local dive bar w/ live music. good place to go while waiting for a table at Jacques-Imo's
- Big Sam killed it here the other night
- Celebrate the Superbowl HERE. Geaux Saints!
- Dive bar and gets crowded and hot inside. Rebirth Brass every Tues/Thurs.
- Great mixed drinks!
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 : Live Music Bars
- Join the Cocktail Apprentices; Checkout the Rebirth Brass Band!
- Plan ahead and bring some numbers for cab companies as you will NOT be walking back to the hotel. Make sure everybody has them programmed into their phones for when you inevitably lose someone.
- REBIRTH!!! Great drinks and decent restrooms, a rarity in New Orleans.
- Tuesday Nights Rebirth Brass Band is a MUST!!!