The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- after the heffalump room look back to see some heads left on the wall from the country bear jamboree
- Whoever design the dream part of this ride was high.
- After the heffelump scene look backwards to see a reference to The Country Bear Jamboree which was demolished in order to build this ride.
- Hardly ever a wait for this ride!
- Look for the moose heads!! When Winnie is stuck in the hunny! Acid trip ride ^.^
- Scary. Love Honey
- Little to no waiting and a great AC. Great for hot days and a chance to rest your feet.
- Probably the tripiest ride in Disneyland!
- Overlooked ride. Worth checking out.
- GREAT FOR KIDS!
- The ride facilitator, Kourtney, (aka the Kunt of the pooh rIde) has a MAJOR attitude problem. Check your attitude, BIAAATCH.
- The cookies on the plate = two hidden Mickeys.
- I have to say it is sad that country bear jamboree was replaced by this ride.
- Take your acid AFTER this ride. Holy shit!
- Make sure you pull down on the honey bar
- Check out the pink Tigger
- Anyone ever notice the mutated elephant bee?
- Take a peek upwards after the dream sequence to see the old talking heads from Country Bear Jamboree
- Super cute. And a little trippy. Piglet put some LSD in Pooh's hunny.
- Cool ride. If you like the old school rides like, Peter Pan, Mr. Toads, Alice, then this will make you happy with a contemporary flare!