Manon French Pastry Bistro
8751 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Working and enjoying MANON's Escargot on our Patio with a great bottle of wine and making deadlines #Vegas #wine
- I recommend the ham and cheese croissant for a nice brunch sandwich. The apple turnovers are the best I've ever tasted.
- Everything here is so amazing! We've had pastries, sandwiches, macaroons - you can't go wrong!
- Don't bring $100 bill they don't take big bills
- Wow, this place hops! Yummy pastries and Lavazza espresso!
- Macaroons are sublime.
- Wonderful French bakery but the quiche is the best.
- Delicious! Decadent! Well priced!!
- The most legit French bakery I've ever seen!
- The employees are very knowledgable and friendly. Try the spinach quiche with a Kahlua Latte (add shot of espresso)! Too excellent for words!
- Eclair di cafe! The best
- The girl who was cashier this afternoon is amazing. I told her I had surgery last week & she said she'd pray for me. So thoughtful!
- GREAT quiche here Very good deserts & pastries. Good sandwiches, salads & coffee. Nice to eat in or take out. Delicious Eclairs
- I love you.
- Come for the pastries, but go to the back and stay for the savory treats. Don't forget about the croissants and the baguettes. Oh did I mention the almond croissants.
- Back for a treat for the family
- Cake, cake, cake!!!
- the french macaroons are too small for the price of $1.10 each.