Theater, Concert Hall
3300 Chestnut St (at N 33rd St)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- I will always be here.
- Welcome to Drexel!
- See a show, Drexel puts some good stuff on
- Pretty good layout; stadium seating.
- The Science of Jazz: Waves, Beats and Scales is not your average jazz concert, but instead a multistory experience. Tues. April 23, 7-8:30pm. Tickets: $10, $9 educators (with ID)
- What's a typical day at the office for some of the coolest local scientists? Hear from a deep sea marine ecologist, forensic anthropologist + others on why their jobs rock. Tues. April 23, 12:30-1:30
- I am always here, Simon. You can't escape me! Bwahahaha!