Mandarin Chinese Restaurant
2928 NW Bucklin Hill Rd (Silverdale Way)
Silverdale, WA 98383
- Try the eggrolls!
- Its homemade food very good
- They can add vegetables and adjust the spiciness level of any dish. The Mongolian beef and chicken are delicious!
- They have pot stickers listed as an appetizer. But they make them from scratch to order and it takes 25 minutes. So it isn't really an app. But good food!
- Mongolian Chicken is awesome!
- The best Mongolian Beef I have ever had!
- The buffet is awesome! 11-2pm, includes soup, soda, tea and almond cookies. Only 7.55 including tax!
- LOVE those chicken wings!!! Awesome!!!