Man Wah (文華廳)
25/F, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, 5 Connaught Road Central, Central
+852 2825 4003
Lists & rankings
- Iberico pork char siu is incredible. Fantastic dim sum. Stellar service.
- At the top of the Mandarin oriental and serving the best Chinese food in Hong Kong.
- The seafood is great and the chicken is succulent.
- You can't go wrong with the Peking duck. 1/2 duck is more than sufficient for two people. Delish!
- peking duck
- Special place for a special night out with delicious Chinese food and great service
- Amazing crispy duck. View of Victoria River is outstanding.
- Atmospheric decor, panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and HK skyline - perfect setting for wonderfully delicious cuisine. Suckling pig, roast duck, dim sum, set menu or a la cart...simply stunning
- The crabmeat and green pea dumplings are just so cute, and they're delicious as well.
- Nice ambiance but i cannot recall too much about the taste of the food.
- You'll find Jax Coco 100% pure coconut water on the fresh juice trolley at this incredible Cantonese restaurant that is a must-visit in HK. Michelin stars, amazing panoramic views, incredible service.
- Hong Kong signature Cantonese restaurant with panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and the cityscape. Peking duck and hot-sour seafood soup are recommended by famous Chef Richard Ekkebus from Amber.
- Amazing Peking duck, fantastic service.
- Good dim sum
- Small but silent and cozy place with good city view
- La atencin servicio excelente! Aun que la comida me pareci normal, pedi langostinos con esprragos y pollo agridulce. Aqu deben pedir Pato pero ya haba comido el da anterior. Esta lindo el resto.