The Malt House
Bar, Whisky Bar, Beer Garden
2609 E Washington Ave (at Milwaukee St.)
Madison, WI 53704
- Three tap towers with unique beer selections. Excellent selection of different whiskeys. Nice beer garden for summer evenings.
- Scotch tastings and jah-va stout! Must try!
- Excellent beer bar that also has a great selection whiskey.
- Excellent beer selection, expertly poured and occasionally live music to boot
- Great beer line up in a small neighborhood establishment.
- The live music and the beer.
- Whiskey... All you want!
- Scotch. Weekly beer change. Music sometimes.
- Good selection of quality beer
- If you like adventures in brews, The Malthouse beer board has lots of good choices! Check out Maerdsous Oud Bruin!!
- They don't serve food, but bring in/order in whatever you want! Great tap selection, extensive bottle list, solid whiskey flights as well. Always worth a visit.
- Great selection, frequently updated taps.
- Amazing beer and wine selection
- great beer selection
- Enjoy a drink out in their beer garden in the warmer months.
- No sign of the word "Malt House". Look for "Union House". Dutcheuss de Borgnine on tap, good DFH, youngs double chocolate. Great little dive "looking" place with great beer.
- Enjoy a Young's Double Chocolate Stout on the patio