The Mall at Robinson
- This place needs a child leash law...
- During the holidays (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Christmas) look for the Humane Society's gift wrapping station.
- the poorest food court selection ever, and also a complete nightmare during the holidays. spare yourself the torture and shop online. |VOCAL|
- Aces break away and play is an awesome arcade. Go play the claw machines there
- This is a fun place to hang out. Get the pretzel nuggets from auntie annes. They are so good.
- If you got the spare time, stop down at the arcade. Especially if you love Dance Dance Revolution.
- Worst Starbucks your better off letting some Hood rat at Mcds pour your espresso.
- Beware of mall walkers...
- Best parking on busy days is by the upper level Macy's entrance.
- Come buy smell goods at Perfumania
- Avoid the HOT TOPIC at this mall. Rude employees. This place used to be good...but over last few months it has gone down hill. Fire the employees and hire new ones, or close the store completely.
- Sit by the doors so you can see the hot women as they come
- See Sean at At&t!!!
- go early cause their is a lot of teenagers in the night time.
- A nice mall, I just hope they keep up by bringing in new exciting remnants into some of the old spaces no longer used.
- Game stop is what I was there for and they had the game so clean nice and will arrive again
- T-Mobile guest wifi is awesome!
- It's a great place for finding anything & no one judges u there
- Game room, great stores, wifi
- The DDR cabinet is trash.