- Tiger Roll is my favorite
- Makidoma roll is a great addition to the menu - our favorite dish at sister restaurant Jinsei
- Best sushi in town, imo! 1 hour before close, all pre-made to go sushi in the refrigerator case is 50% off!
- Have the Maki Burgers with Onions Rings- seems weird at a Sushi joint, but this is not a regular sushi joint.
- Their bowls are my favorite. My friends usually order the sushi. Everything here is fantastic and fresh.
- The Blossom rolls are amazing. The unique flavor they have is out of this world.
- Great rice bowls!
- I get the Crispy Brussels and the Kokoyashi bowl... Everytime!!!
- Love this place, great for a quick lunch or meal. I always get the miso soup and spicy tuna. To drink I get the green tea lemonade. Mmm. Inexpensive as well
- Try the seaweed salad. Yum. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Although it looks like bargain sushi you'll still pay full price. It's not really worth it. The ambiance sucks.
- Best place for sushi fast and cheap. Spent less than 10 bucks
- VERY convenient! However, the rolls are always poorly made. The sushi ranges from decent to great but slightly overpriced for quality. My favorite is the Kyoto Roll!
- The Comeback Roll is unbelievably good! Great food, great vibe, love it!
- Summer roll, onion rings, extra ginger! Fab dining!
- Summer rolls off the chain!
- Try the Makidoma Summer Special while it lasts, and ask for sea salt, cracked pepper & lime on your edamame...