Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant
$ $ $
- Great dishes and really friendly staff.
- All of the food was delicious! We tried 5 different items and they were are all amazing. You can't go wrong.
- Very good... And very slow. Bar is inconsistent.
- This place is 1.75x pricer then other Ethiopian restaurants in the metro NY city area. I hope it's great.
- Love this place.. the food is different.. love it
- Best of the best meat sampler + honey wine.
- Service sucks
- Service is awful
- Try the Tropical Dream
- Not sure why but they treated my friends and I like crap. Terribly slow and rude waitress. I will not be visiting them again.
- Gomen watt gives me super powers
- Collard green wrap was amazing.
- Awesome meal. Just the right amount of spice.
- Awesome food
- Get there early to find parking.
- Somewhat overpriced...for the price we were paying we thought we'd have a more knowledgeable waitress...and thought the food might have a little more flavor
- Doro wat \m/ just perfect !!!!
- Worst ever. Cold food, over priced, inattentive service. "Pre-tip amount" on bill included a disguised 18% tip marked "DEPT #010". Deceitful!I made them redo the bill and gave a tip of ZERO.
- food is unbelievable. the water, another story.
- The service is ok