Majestic Bay Theatres
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- No ads, straight to previews. Best theatre in town!
- In theater 3 there is only one way to access seats in each row. Best to get drinks and hit the bathroom before you sit down.
- The Majestic Bay, which really is an exceptionally cool movie theater, just celebrated a birthday. If you've never been to this theater, you should make a visit, it's worth a trip.
- 3rd floor theater is the smallest movie theater screen I've seen. My LED tv might be larger. LOL!
- Have a cupcake and coffee next door before your movie
- Watch a movie
- I would recommend seeing a movie if you come here!
- Cool theater!
- A very cool, historic theater. The walls have lots of old posters commemorating the Seattle theater scene. Worth catching a movie here for the history alone
- Ballard just wouldn't be complete without its own sticky little theater. Good prices, and close to fantastic food and drinks. Parking though? Forget about it.
- Only thing missing is the beer/table service that someone like the Alamo Drafthouse brings...but other than that, a great indie theatre.
- Great theater. Paul Allen outdid himself with this gem. Comfortable, roomy, friendly staff. Smaller screens upstairs, but still enjoyable.
- Great neighborhood theater. Arrive a bit earlier...limited parking in the commercial area
- Chairs are soooooo uncomfortable!
- Pepsi on tap here. This place rules!
- Air conditioning is wildly abused in movie theaters. Bring a sweater
- Get the popcorn! Yes, the popcorn! It's real and they use real butter. None of that fake yellow chemical crud.
- Theater #3 is so small!
- They only serve Pepsi here. Big fat FAIL in my book.