Main Street Wine Cellar
Wine Bar, Restaurant
302 Main St
Seal Beach, CA 90740
- Great place to hang out and people watch. Friendly owner and good wine selection
- Great place if you have disposable income...
- Had best heirloom tomato with Buratta cheese and pesto - delicious!!!
- Nice place to go for pre-dinner drinks.
- Love this place! Great wine tasting , food, and make sure you sit by the open window for the breeze and people watching.
- They are open for breakfast on the weekends!
- If you're looking for a tasty light lunch try the Main St. Grilled Cheese sandwich and cup of the Tomato Basil soup with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc.
- Super long wait times. Food is good but a tad undercooked usually. Mgtmt needs to rethink how they run this place
- Be surety ask the price of your bottle of wine before having them poor it.