Main Street Garden
1900 Main St (btwn S. Harwood St. & S. St. Paul St.)
Dallas, TX 75201
- There's a big lawn (for napping), shade, benches and walking path. Rusty Taco has an outpost with shaded dining near a water feature.
- The "Park" sign is featured in a scene from Robocop.
- Watch the changing seasonal colors of "SpectraScape" on the garden shelters. White color bands at dusk identify 30 minutes of sunset and the scrolling colors freeze when visitors step in.
- Last Friday of the month Dallas critical mass starts here. Great social bike ride. We leave promptly at 8:00 p.m.
- A great park for children as well as adults. Run up the hill!
- Watch out for muggers. We ran down this guy...
- Five signs placed by Preservation Dallas tell the story of surrounding architecture. Look for these along the perimeter sidewalks.
- Critical mass starts here last Friday of the month
- A small dog run with a concrete ground that can get hot in the afternoon sun. But its securely fenced and convenient if youre downtown.
- There are bags available by the dog run. Don't leave your dogs mess for others to step in!
- 2012 BMW K1600 GTL - Al Lamb's Dallas Honda
- Nice green space in the middle of downtown Dallas. The city needs more of these!
- Para descansar, jugar o caminar, lo que decidas hacer, aqu lo disfrutas.
- Robocop passou aqui!
- Great concert venue.
- This place is about to pop! #Homegrownfest
- Pick up after yourself and your pet.. I'd like to love this place forever.
- This place is great for relaxing!
- Rusty Taco is gone but Wild Salsa is delicious!
- Awesome park!