The Magic Stick
4120 Woodward Ave
Detroit, MI 48201
- If you're at a show they usually increase the drink price by 50 cents or a dollar at the bar upstairs, so buy it downstairs and bring it up!
- They support Detroit Artists!
- if you want to get in a show for free & have a nice looking camera, just tell themyou work for real detroit
- Dude, remember that time the dude from the White Stripes punched out that one dude from the Von Bondies? Detroit history.
- The Alley Deck is PERFECT for summer Sunday afternoons! $3 drink specials, good music, great view.
- My favortie place downtown... always fun
- Ready for an awesome rock show? Go to the Magic Stick, walk upstairs. Hit the bar on the left. Watch the awesome people that hang out there. Walk straight up to the stage and enjoy the show!
- Nice selection of Mike's Hard Lemonades.
- Pepperoni pizza is great
- Put on great ska/punk shows, foods awesome people are great. My favorite venue. I suggest seeing a show here!!
- One of the best place to see live music. You can actually get close to the artist.
- Great, drinks are even more expensive than they used to be, and no high life or pbr. WTF
- I'm gonna hv to go bk again
- Have some fun with mustard plug!!
- Awesome concert venue but notorious for having the music too loud (as in it doesn't sound right anymore) and unbalanced levels. Music is enjoyable none the less.
- Enjoy drinks on the roof in the summer. Ribs are yummy, too, if they're cookin' 'em. Drinks are well poured and food is prolific!
- Just a wonderful place to throw events!!
- if you're hungry, the pizzeria has delicious slices for 2.50$ , yum.
- Show up for shows late. They never start on time and have a million openers.
- PBR's are $4.00....such a ripoff