Magic Sands Beach
Hōlualoa, HI 96740
- Somebody left a tip that it is a good diving spot - NEVER, its a boogy board beach, waves, sand, people, churned up water. On the other hand it is a Fantastic boogie board beach.
- Sand leaves in the winter and returns in the spring due to the seasonally changing currents.
- Nice place to sun tan with the cool breeze coming through. Definitely not a swimming beach. Rough waves coming through. Very good for boogie boarding /skim boarding.
- It's a good diving spot!
- Beautiful beach
- Nice white and beach but disappointing snorkelling ! Don't listen to the book! This place has no snorkelling, showers and restrooms are nice !
- Not that magic, a bit crowded and short.
- Muchas piedras, hay que traer tabla
- Great place to watch experienced surfers and boogie boarders strut their stuff
- It's accessible and gets crowded in high season times. If you want quiet and have a car, drive to another spot.
- This is a reliable place to meet 420-friendly folk
- Nice waves and surf.
- It's nice to lay down, relax, go for a swim to get fresh and repeat.
- This beach is soft by white sands. But, Big wave is often. Once caught in it, you will rotate absolutely. Be careful about rocks when sand leaves.
- Don't hit your head on the rocks
- If you are a tourist, and you are looking for a "real beach" in Kona, you may be in for a hard time! The big island is the newest, and has few sandy beaches, most are still in their lava form. Magic