Maggiano's Little Italy
10455 NE 8th St (in Lincoln Square)
Bellevue, WA 98004
11:30am - 10:00pm
11:30am - 11:00pm
10:30am - 11:00pm
10:30am - 10:00pm
- The 4sq classic pasta special is available to everyone on the main menu. :-P
- never had anything bad from here. prices aren't too bad, especially for lunch.
- All about eating family style
- Don't get victor as your waiter...I think he just got off his shift at McDonald's
- Toasted pound cake, whoa!
- Baked Ziti all the way - consider taking the leftovers home...
- Offers such gargantuan portions that hours-long waits are the norm at peak dinner hours and patrons leave lugging leftovers. Caters to diners' all-you-can-eat fantasies with refillable platters.
- Eggplant Parmesan!
- Sit in bar. Save the wait.
- Gnoochi, sausage with vodka tomato sauce....oh sooooooo good!
- Really good. Had the Maggiano's Salad. Was really good except they put so many huge chunks of red onion it was assaulting to the palate. I recommend asking for the onions on the side or less.
- Absolutely fantastic. The staff is very friendly and the food is just....amazing....I can't wait to go back!!
- Come hungry!
- Unbelievably good tiramisu!
- Good time to give Chuck a hug
- Olive oil on the table but the vinegar has to be requested, served then removed. Why?
- gnocchi was good. not bad, not great, just good.
- Portions are huge! Only order one thing for two people. You wont leave hungry. :-)
- . - specials 1 .
- The portions are HUGE. Come hungry, with lots of hungry friends.