St Thomas VI (Northside)
Charlotte Amalie, Saint Thomas Island 00801
- The ride to Magens Bay is more fun than the beach haha :)
- before you leave you have to go to the Beach here.
- Walk down to the very west end of the beach and follow a dirt road into the wooded area to check out an amazing little arboretum.
- Voted one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. See for yourself!
- Free before 8am/after 5pm. 8-5 they charge $2-$4 per person (depending on if you're local) and $2 per car. Reasonable considering how busy it is and how much work must go into keeping it up.
- Una de lasTop 10 playas ms hermosas del mundo
- Great view of this beach is from the Drake's Seat overlook.
- One of the most peaceful, beautiful beaches I've ever been too. All you hear is the water crashing on the shore. Crystal clear.
- Come early or you won't get a spot
- Check the St. Thomas Daily News for a schedule of when the cruise ships are in port and how many passengers are expected. Then avoid, avoid, avoid the crowd. Beach is best when it is less crowded.
- Sand is like silk.
- How the heck do you "check in" places? I don't get this Foursquare. Then again, I'm new.
- La puesta de sol es divina
- Amazing beach!! And oh! Try the rum punch! (At least twice!!)
- Get away from cruise crowd by walking to the far end of beach by the rocks - away from the houses. Much more quiet :)
- Yeah it is a nice beach...not the best, but yes it is a nice one!
- Agreed, do NOT come on a day when there are a lot of cruise ships, but it's the # 9 beach in the world, really beautiful. Definitely worth checking out!
- Beautiful beach, not good for snorkeling and make sure you don't come when the cruise ship dropped off a bunch of people!
- Lifeguards on watch herein certain areas
- Breathtaking view