Asian, Food Court, Chinese
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lum 50490
- Hate they mark their own territory ==
- Parking fee beside the food stall is rm3 per every half an hour...so expensive...
- Any frequent eaters here will know that this place's territorial, which kinda makes seating here a bitch.
- best laksa and yong tao foo in the town :D
- The laksa is.worth the travel.down to.KL
- Delicious Curry Mee!
- Curry laksa lived up the hype. Middle stall. Tons of cockles.
- Yong tau foo , Chee Cheong fun, Penang laksa is a must try...
- make sure u sit at the same row along wif the stall. otherwise they wont serve
- the Fishball Noodle soup from first noodle stall from the Gate tastes good
- Curry / asam laksa noodle!
- Get the cendol from the first stall. Their green cendol jelly are my favourite! It's bouncy and chewy! Unlike the soggy and soft ones.
- Chee cheong fun, asam laksa and curry mee.
- The first stall asam laksa has a dead winged ant inside!Disgusting!unhygienic.only ordered coz forced to coz sat at his territory while ordering ytf
- Chee cheong fun!
- Curry Stalls owner is so rude to chase me away for wrong seating
- Nothing good here. Curry doesn't have enough spices and santan, the Yong Tau Fu is not up to par (fish paste so-so, the food are not authentic and oily). The hawkers here even mark their territory!
- Best curry noodle ever! (The first stall)
- Inconsiderate marks of territories