Madison Square Park
- Today, I was here to unveil "Red, Yellow and Blue" by NYC-based artist Orly Genger. The exhibit runs through September 8, 2013.
- From inside the park, you can get a great angle on the surrounding buildings for a Panoramic Stitch. Outside the park on the west side, looking south, is a fantastic shot of the Flatiron Building.
- Enjoy world-class outdoor art in this historic park right in the heart of Manhattan.
- Find shake shack, grab a burger and check in there
- This is a beautiful park no doubt, but there's a reason it's crowded - Shake Shack. Endure the wait for one of the city's best burgers and chow down in the park for a fun lunch.
- Look for the bronze man statues. Then look up at the skyline for the same statues on the roof lines of surrounding buildings There are 3 around the park, 10 on the ground, and 31 all together.
- A glorious park that is just the right size for the city, ringed by (mostly) great architecture that interacts pleasingly with the park's views of nature. A mini-Centra Park, if you will.
- instead of working @ a coffee shop indoors, this has reliable free wireless AND you get to sit on a lawn, watch the dogs in the dog park, and did i mention Shake Shack??
- For one weekend in June its home to the Big Apple BBQ, featuring pit masters from all over the country grilling around the park.
- Besides the Shake Shack and the lines of people, check out the dog run, the views of the Flatiron, the featured art, the fountain and the Calexico Cart.
- Picnic in Madison Square Park. Its one of our favorites!
- Watch out for the gangsta squirrels
- The one of the most beautiful park.Many peoples are coming and enjoy your life.
- Animal lovers make sure to check out the dog run! Its the perfect place to get lots of photographs of cute pups!
- Hand feed squirrels!
- This is one of those great centrally-located parks where you won't be told to keep off the grass...grab an Italian picnic from nearby Eataly and enjoy a lazy afternoon :)
- One of the best places for a quick rest in Midtown. The park features large lawns, lots of art work, Shake Shack, and squirrels that come right up to you and eat from your hand. Catch that on camera!
- Au pied du Flatiron Building, le Madison Square Park est un parc trs agrable. Vous pouvez profiter des bancs pour vous dtendre et prendre un burger au Shake Shack du parc.
- Closest thing to tranquility in this hood
- Did you know that the arm & torch of the Statue of Liberty was displayed here in this park in the late 1800s before the statue was unveiled in the harbor in 1886? It was used as an observation deck!