Macleod's Scottish Pub
Cocktail, Pub, Whisky Bar
$ $ $
5200 Ballard Ave NW (at 20th Ave NW)
Seattle, WA 98107
- One hell of a Scotch list!
- An old friend took me here, and I had a blast watching him throw a little golden ring (attached to a string) onto a hook... For an hour. I think the high quality spirits had something to do with that.
- Fantastic new addition to the Ballard Ave community. Have a single malt for us!
- Fish & Chips is outstanding
- Don't forget to use your KEXP donor card for a 10% discount.
- The best hamburger
- Fish & Chips, Bangers & Mash, Shepards Pie ALL amazing
- Great scotch selection including many off the beaten path. Good neighborhood vibe as well.
- You will live the atmosphere here. There's tons to look at and the drinks are good, too!
- They have a huuuuge selection of whiskey.
- The "Tatanka" is fantastic!
- Free foosball upstairs. 200+ whisky options downstairs.
- Cutie pie bartender. Damn.
- If you're serious about scotch, come here! Get a glass of your favorite and take it neat. You can even drop some water in there w/the eye dropper at the bar. Bartenders know there stuff!
- If you're really into scotch, try a random one; they have a really good selection. Else, have a tasting flight; they are very decently priced and will give you some perspective for your second round.
- Impressive scotch selection. Weird crowd.
- The Blood & Sand cocktail is excellent. Scotch, Cherry Brandy, Vermouth Rouge, Orange Juice $10.
- They also have a website.
- Opened in that funky corner building that used to be a guitar store. Apparently opened by the same people who opened the upscale French restaurant Bastille. They are on Twitter.
- Booths upstairs are super comfy. Oh and check out the ceiling the owner's wife painted the mural